Capitalisation of results on the
multifunctionality of agriculture and rural areas

Partners


UFZ
Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig - Halle GmA


Address
Permoserstraße 15
D-04318 Leipzig, Germany
Deutschland

Phone : +49 341 235-2278
Fax : +49 341 235-2649
web site : http://www.ufz.de


Institute
The UFZ (Centre for Environmental Research) was established in 1991 as the first and only establishment in the Helmholtz Community of German Research Centres (HGF) to be exclusively devoted to environmental research. It currently employs around 650 staff in total. The UFZ is 90 percent funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, with the regional governments of Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt sharing the remaining 10 percent equally.


Contact(s) :
  • Martin Dreschler - WP member (WP5)
  • Burghard Meyer - WP member (WP3)  ph : 493 412 352 219

  • Comments, suggestions? Contact the web site administrator. Last update : 02/05/08